Request for Addition: Reseller Group and Private forum.

Temporary forum for comments on what to make of this community and how to structure the board. Participate and you could be awarded free hosting for a year.
Pebbles
Location: On a Chair, in front of a monitor, unfortunately (I think)

Request for Addition: Reseller Group and Private forum.

Postby Pebbles » 2003 08 19 0901

Simple request with a security bent to it.

If a reseller finds something that could jeopardise the server, we would like to notify the other resellers about it so that they do not create problems for the box.

Pebbs
Rejoice evermore. Pray without ceasing. In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

arjay
Site Admin

Postby arjay » 2003 08 21 1344

Rather than set up a resellers forum, what I would like you to do is contact us either with a PM to rsutc or by putting in a ticket at the help desk. We'll notify other resellers as needed.
Rick Sutcliffe, Administrator Arjay Forums

Pebbles
Location: On a Chair, in front of a monitor, unfortunately (I think)

Postby Pebbles » 2003 08 21 1517

arjay wrote:Rather than set up a resellers forum, what I would like you to do is contact us either with a PM to rsutc or by putting in a ticket at the help desk. We'll notify other resellers as needed.

What help desk?
Rejoice evermore. Pray without ceasing. In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

rsutc

Postby rsutc » 2003 08 21 1532

Pebbles wrote:
arjay wrote:Rather than set up a resellers forum, what I would like you to do is contact us either with a PM to rsutc or by putting in a ticket at the help desk. We'll notify other resellers as needed.

What help desk?

If you look at the top left side of this page or in various places on WebNameHost and WebNameSource, you will find a link. Perhaps I need to highlight it too.
Rick Sutcliffe
Non-fiction, Christian SF, and columns
http://www.arjaybooks.com

Return to “Discussion on this board”