Request for Change: Visited Links

Temporary forum for comments on what to make of this community and how to structure the board. Participate and you could be awarded free hosting for a year.
Pebbles
Location: On a Chair, in front of a monitor, unfortunately (I think)

Request for Change: Visited Links

Postby Pebbles » 2003 07 24 1420

The colour scheme of this board is wonderful, however, the links that have already been visited turn a bright lumnecent green. This is slightly difficult to read and maybe a little distracting.

Is it possible to turn down the luminescence?

Pebbs

PS: Your first visitor to the boards and already you have whining... makes you want to walk quietly and carry a big stick doesn't it? ;)
Rejoice evermore. Pray without ceasing. In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

arjay
Site Admin

Re: Request for Change: Visited Links

Postby arjay » 2003 07 24 1454

Pebbles wrote:The colour scheme of this board is wonderful, however, the links that have already been visited turn a bright lumnecent green. This is slightly difficult to read and maybe a little distracting.

Is it possible to turn down the luminescence?

PS: Your first visitor to the boards and already you have whining... makes you want to walk quietly and carry a big stick doesn't it? ;)

The board not even finished and already there's feedback! Impressive. OK on my monitor/browser combination it didn't look too bad, but I have cranked it down several notches. How does it look now?

Pebbles
Location: On a Chair, in front of a monitor, unfortunately (I think)

Re: Request for Change: Visited Links

Postby Pebbles » 2003 07 24 1459

arjay wrote:The board not even finished and already there's feedback! Impressive. OK on my monitor/browser combination it didn't look too bad, but I have cranked it down several notches. How does it look now?

The improvement is much appreciated. It no longer seems to dissappear into the background.

And yes, I check your site at least once a month for any new tidbits of information.
Rejoice evermore. Pray without ceasing. In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Jeremy Friesen

well....

Postby Jeremy Friesen » 2003 07 29 1217

Thats a lot more often than I check, but there is some interesting stuff when I do go.

Return to “Discussion on this board”